Thursday, 9 April 2015

Wellness

Hello Procrastination. How are you? Funnily enough it's been a while. The separation did me some good, but now I'm back. And a little disgusted with myself.

This year I had to do the grown-up thing of getting my own medical aid. Part of that is getting a full health assessment done. Which I just completed. 'Average' is probably the best word for my results, though my BP was 'worryingly high' for someone my age. Apparently. Also, my BMI....

I've been letting things slip for a while now; seeing the changes, not being happy but being too apathetic to do anything about it. Perhaps this is the kick in the pants I need - the too close to danger readings - for me to be proactive.

Self-discipline: something I truly struggle with. Well. One can always improve.

Mission Move-It... commence!

1 comment:

  1. Try the Sun coast park run. Would be every Saturday at 8am from sun coast. LOTS of people do it

    ReplyDelete